Friday, May 29, 2009

Sun shines

What a fab weather, it should last for the weekend at least.
Doesn't everything look much better when the weather is on your side? Still no sign of AF but at least now I don't think I'm ovulating :o) Going by the days only I would be a day late! aha hahah

My swimming is also going well, not really sure I'm loosing weight to be honest but I do feel very well and happy.

News on the adoption forms: still missing the letter from the Embassy, I couldn't believe it, I rang again this morning and they promised (again) that it'll be ready by monday. So on monday I'm going to show up there and I won't leave until I have this damn letter. And then we're good to go!

2 comments:

Team Marmanbee said...

Hi Fran! Nice to meet you. I look forward to reading your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for joining!!